perk up your post: a DIY card making class!
If Hallmark greetings just aren’t your thing or you want a little kickstart for sending some friends a little snail mail love, this skillshare class is for you! Come and learn a few simple techniques for upcycling ordinary postcards and turning blank pieces of paper into unique works of art. All you need to bring is yourself and your creative juices. If you don’t feel like you have any creative OJ in you, don’t worry! The class demos, examples, and unexpected materials will be sure to inspire you.
What You’ll Get Out of This Class:
- inspiration & ideas for making your own cards and postcards (hand sewing, collage, stamping, incorporating slides & 3d objects, etc.)
- take home materials for making cards & postcards
- a list of local material & supply resources
- at least 5 cards/postcards to take home with you + postage to mail them
- the time to make at least a few people the happy recipients of what you made
sign up here (only 10 spots!): http://skl.sh/SnbM3v
here are some sample stuffs we’ll make & the materials we’ll use to make them: